Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello All!

Welcome to my new blog Delicious Ambiguity. In this blog, you’ll be reading about my life as a world-traveling footballer’s wife. Before this blog, I had a site called Fit Food Lover which was spawned by a school project. Because of rather specific nature, it sort of, well, died (sorry to my loyal readers). However, I did fall in love with blogging.

After graduating college in May 2011 with a degree in communications, I left sunny Florida and jetted off to South Africa to marry to my college sweetheart. After living here in Johannesburg for 8 months, I am now getting ready for yet another move to the beautiful island of Madeira, Portugal. There, Miguel (my husband) will be starting his international soccer career and I will become a little tourista (what I do best), for a few months at least. Needless to say, I am super excited.

So, with the start of this new year, I am starting a new blog. This blog will be my journal/virtual memory box/ way for my Floridian family to keep tabs on me. I will share stories from the present and past, as well as my hopes for the future. Like my life, I am an ever-changing individual, hence the blog title. As I share my new experiences with you, I hope to inspire you to explore new places, taste new things, have an open mind, and always be ready for what life might throw at you. You never know what amazing opportunities might come knocking on your door. 

Honeymooning love birds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home