Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Recap

The past few months have gone by so fast, I hardly know where to begin. I’m finally back in Madeira after a stint back home in the States. Miguel is still in the middle of a job transition, so we are awaiting the verdict as to whether we’ll be staying here or not. We are crossing our fingers…

My time back home gave me my family fix. I basically spent every spare second with people I love. It was awesome.
Out to dinner
Playing corn hole

Happy days
Ana Banana. I'm sure I was crushing her...

Missing my little sister already


The red snapper at Copa Cabana was so good, I had to kiss it.
Always love a good game of spoons.
I could not resist the chef regalia.
Downtown Disney
Lego Land
I was clearly oblivious.
After yet another long trip, I am back with my hubby (who I missed lots). Now we are living it up here in Madeira.  The summer weather has been perfect for the beach and long walks.
Beach trip to Paul do Mar
And on Friday, I went to my first festa (party) in Sao Vicente. A festa is a giant block party with food, drinks, music, and dancing, all under strings of lights and flowers that hang over the streets. It was so much fun, thanks to my newly-made friends.
Tomorrow, it looks like we are heading back to the beach. I’m loving this island living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home